c01aa1b38d88c1d79c1d2397a38394a0I think of those old fashioned coffee makers that are made of metal with the glass little contraption on the top where you can see the coffee bubble. I looked it up though and to percolate means to filter through something porous..Maybe with those old coffee makers they are referring to the metal filter that fits on the metal stem that fits into the bottom of the pot. It can go on the stove. There are also electric percolators. My mom had one.I have a big one. A large urn that I bring out for special occasions when a lot of people are around. It is in the basement in a box.


About jensiper

I like to write now and then
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to percolate

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s